Why do some instruments in Komplete Kontrol not produce sound?!

Jimitri
Jimitri Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited February 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello Everyone,

thank you in advance for reading the post, this issue is driving me mad so any help would be such a relief! I am on a Windows 10 PC,M32 Keyboard, all working perfectly until recently.

In Komplete Kontrol, when used as either stand alone or as a plugin in FL Studio, some instruments work perfectly fine, with sound, auto assigned knobs, sound from keys etc but other instruments give me no sound at all.

For example I can load up prism, monark, reaktor and get sound, perfect midi control, the lot.

But although I can load and preview instruments like mallet flux or india or ethereal earth, when they load up I cant get any sounds, even though its obvious my keys are triggering midi!

The audio and midi preferences are fine, as I say some instruments work.

I have reinstalled eveything, but it seems to have gone strange since a recent Komplete Kontrol Update.

Everything works great in Kontakt Player.

Also, I get a "Loading Issue, could not load plugnin" for the recently installed Hypha, dont know if this is relevant?

Thank you again in advance and wishing you all health and the best for the new year

Best Answer

Answers

• Jimitri
    Jimitri Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I think Ive solved it!

I went into fil, view, edit view which the essentially opened Kontakt Player inside Komplete Kontrol!

I was then able to look at the outputs in the normal way and reassign st.1 to a proper channel!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod

@Jimitri That's weird, once you open the Kontakt standalone application and choose an ASIO driver there, libraries should work normally in Komplete Kontrol. About Hypha, have you installed Kontakt 7? It's not supported on Kontakt 6.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.