Only pads 9 to 16 work

System
System Posts: 29 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: How to troubleshoot failed instrument installing?.

Comments

• N2Groove
    N2Groove Member Posts: 4 Member

I'm using a iMac with the M1. I'm slowly getting software loaded. with some exceptions. However, on my Mk3 only pads 9 to 16 work.. Anyone else have this issue?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @N2Groove I split your post from a thread that was totally unrelated to the issue you mentioned.

Can you give us more details regarding the issue with Maschine? How does the issue manifest ? Are you running it in Rosetta or M1 native mode? Does the Maschine software have Full Disk Access? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Is it happening in Maschine in standalone? Did you load a template in Controller Editor?

• N2Groove
    N2Groove Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2022

Hi Jeremy, Yes it happens in Stand alone... The Systems Preferences was already engaged. I understand that using the Mac 24' M1 still needs some updates on your end.

I shot a video demonstrating the issue. Feel free to email me and I'll send it to you.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@N2Groove I've contacted you by email regarding the issue, check your inbox.