How to enable Komplete Kontrol A series buttons?

dexl
dexl Member Posts: 49 Member

Hello,

I recently got Komplete Kontrol A61 controller and I am trying to figure out how to enable the LOOP, ARP, SCALE, IDEAS buttons in my DAW? Nothing happens when I press them and some are permanently greyed out. Is there any video guide or tutorial I can learn from? Please don't tell me I need a Maschine to get them to work.

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,966 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you need to look for "A61 DAW integration", you also have to use the komplete kontrol plugin in your DAW to take full advantage of the keyboard. If you tell what DAW you use i can maybe share a specific manual or something, cause it differs a bit from DAW to DAW. You can also try kk stand alone first to see what you can do.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406832231441-How-to-Integrate-KOMPLETE-KONTROL-with-Your-DAW

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you need to look for "A61 DAW integration", you also have to use the komplete kontrol plugin in your DAW to take full advantage of the keyboard. If you tell what DAW you use i can maybe share a specific manual or something, cause it differs a bit from DAW to DAW. You can also try kk stand alone first to see what you can do.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406832231441-How-to-Integrate-KOMPLETE-KONTROL-with-Your-DAW

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

From our product page, you can see here what DAWs have host integration:

• pw9
    pw9 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thank you both, what about FL Studio? Does it integrate with it?

• Uwe303

In FL studio you have to set it up as mackie control, just open the link I posted above and you will see.