Native Access 2 - Known Issues 🚨

Comments

• djnyce
    djnyce Member Posts: 2 Member

I am on an M1 MacBook Pro and native access is always stuck at installing dependencies. The tips listed in the 1st post do not work for me. The only thing that works for me is running the NTKdaemon via terminal *found in the additional steps listed here:

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/5706203334161-Native-Access-Freezes-on-Installing-Dependencies-at-Startup

Hopes this helps.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,309 mod

Hey all, there is a new Native Access version (3.1.0). It should fix some of the issues, so it's worth to try the latest update, simply open Native Access and update it.

• Blenderbb
    Blenderbb Member Posts: 7 Member

Hello where is this version 3.1.0 (official download is 3.0.1 :Downloads | Support (native-instruments.com)) ?

• aidenstunes
    aidenstunes Member Posts: 163 Advisor

I assume you succeeded already, yet take it for future times: There's no need to install NA every time a patch is being released. You shall get a message on the top right corner of launcher, sometimes with a slight delay for some reason, but eventually you always get the option to restart NA and install the new version. If you can't make it into the launcher and you're stuck on the loading screen, then yes you should wait for the download link from the website to be updated before you download the fixed version, eventually the link shall be updated as well.

• Blenderbb
    Blenderbb Member Posts: 7 Member

The link download for version 3.1.0 is ok now but when I launch native access the scan freeze ....

• Jeremy_NI

@Blenderbb I created a new thread out of your post: Native Access stuck on Native ID login It will be clearer for everyone.

• GödelEscherSpock
    GödelEscherSpock Member Posts: 6 Member

Recently noticed bug in 3.1.0 - Intel macOS, Ventura 13.0.1 (22A400), 64G, Plenty of HDD space for new installations

Had Komplete Start & Now (trial) for a week under NA 3.0.x using KK for a while waiting on my Maschine MK3. It arrived, I registered my HW so I got upgraded to Select, got a "New" tab, seemed to be working. Still under NA 3.0.x

NA Upgraded itself to 3.1.0, "New" still seemed to be working. Then I upgraded to Standard a day later and I literally saw "New <NN>" when I restarted NA after completing the purchase, then it disappeared (this is why I remembered it). Rebooted and relaunched, still no "New" tab for Standard.

• Jeremy_NI

@GödelEscherSpock Komplete Standard will not show as a product on it's own, you will just find the new products included in the bundle available in Native Access.

• GödelEscherSpock

@Jeremy_NI I know. But the "New (nn)" tab should show up. And it does show up in NA 3.0.1 after I upgraded to Standard.

I also just happened to have NA up on another computer and it is still at 3.0.1 after I upgraded to standard. It shows the "New (99)" tab on the left and prompts me to upgrade NA.

I bet "New" will disappear after I upgrade :-)

Yep! After upgrading to NA 3.10 the "New" tab is gone. Note the "145 items" in both, that shows the old app did get the updated info correctly and showed it, but 3.1.0 broke the "New" tab for some reason. Or did it get removed on purpose? (New & Available is considered the same? It would be nice the count came back if that's the case)

• Jeremy_NI

@GödelEscherSpock Indeed the new section is gone, but it shouldn't affect the products that are available to you to install. Is any product missing?

• Julian-Patrick
    Julian-Patrick Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Still the message :Please grant permission to Native Access to install dependencies. Please restart Native Access and try again. I followed the instructions for installing the NTK-Daemon aswell but no success for installing the Native Access Software. I even do not come to the GUI. Iam on Windows 10.

• Jeremy_NI
  • Julian-Patrick
    Julian-Patrick Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Yes. I use Native Access 3.1.0

• GödelEscherSpock

@Jeremy_NI Not that I can tell... but I am just a Maschine MK3 noob at the moment.

I wasn't complaining about missing anything. I was just providing confirmation of a probable cause for anyone tracking bugs. I am a mobile app developer for my day job and always appreciate a repo example from my testers / users when they file a bug :-)

Would you like me to file a bug via a ticket for tracking?

Thoroughly enjoying my Maschine!

• sacer11
    sacer11 Member Posts: 40 Helper
    edited December 2022

I can't use Kore2 anymore - All KSD versions like Massive, FM8, Abysnth, Guitar Rig and Kontakt want's to run service Center. Only Reaktor 5 is still working. The new versions are working, but are not compatible to Kore 2. With Native Access 1 i had no problems to run old and new versions simultaniously and without the old versions in demo mode. I have all Kore Soundpacks and feel me very pissed off, that they removed the older versions from Native Access 2 - I am very disapointed.

I hope you can activate them again with NAtive Access 2, -> when Native Access 1 was able to activate them without Service Center, then i am sure it wouln't be a big expense to add them. I don't want to downgrade to Native Access 1, maybe than the new products won't work. I think I am not the only one, still working with Kore2.