installing libraries

gilbus56
gilbus56 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited December 2022 in Native Access

I am new to this and don't really know how to use it. however, I have tried all the solutions to this problem that the website provides, e.g. restarting my computer, giving the application full disk access, etc. I am on Mac and have the kontakt player installed.

I attempted to install foundations staccato strings library, and after installation it asks me to locate the installation paths. the library folder doesn't exist and there are no valid installation paths. I also can't reinstall the product. This means I cannot complete the installation, and although there may be a relatively simple solution I can't find any tutorials adequate enough to teach it.

Best Answer

Answers

• MyStudioOne
    MyStudioOne Member Posts: 254 Pro

So you installed the library in question in Native Access and it shows that it is installed or not? You need to open Komplete Kontrol and the first time it will scan everything you installed in Native Access and set it all up for use. So do that if you haven't already.

The info you provided is vague, so if you need further assistance, try to be more specific is possible. Screenshot of errors is always helpful so others can help you get sorted more quickly.

Cheers and welcome to the forum.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@gilbus56 Yep, as @MyStudioOne said, we need more details, like your OS for a starter, are you on Mac? Pc? are you installing this library on an external hard drive? What's the format of the drive?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

You never got back to us. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_kontakt

This discussion has been closed.