Anyone else experiencing problems with accessibility after latest updates?

nathan christopher
nathan christopher Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited December 2022 in Komplete General

Hello

I am a blind music producer. After updating my macOs to Ventura, and updating to Komplete 2.8, I have been having some problems with the accessibility functions witch I am very much depending on.

The problem: When I open an instrument track, the browse and plugin buttons works fine to find instruments and plugins. The problem is when I press the "track" button to leave the plugin menu, it´s not possible to get back into the browser menu.

Have anyone had any similar problems, or does anyone have any suggestions to a solution?

I use a Mac Mini from 2020, MacOs Ventura, Logic Pro 10.7.5, A49 keyboard

All help is appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey Nathan, sorry to hear about this issue. We'll try to reproduce it. One thing to check is that, in your Mac's system preferences the Komplete Kontrol application is given Full Disk Access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Does that help?

• Jeremy_NI

Hey Nathan,

I got some more info, sorry for the wait:

• Track on M32 / A-Series has a different function to on KKS MK2 (where it is only used to switch groups when connected to MAS)
    • Track (M32 / A-Series) puts the keyboard into ‘navigate tracks / set levels’ mode. It’s somewhat like pressing MIDI on KKS MK2 in that it disconnects the keyboard from KK plug-in
    • Like KKS MK2, in order to get back to the Browser, customer must first reconnect by pressing PLUG-IN, after which BROWSER will become available

Does that help ?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@nathan christopher You never got back to us. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.