Can't activate product, hangs on "Registering..." Anyone else have this issue?

Topher
Topher Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I've been trying to activate Guitar Rig Pro 6 for 3 hours now. Installed both versions of Native Access, uninstalled and reinstalled all programs, restarted my PC...

Gotta be honest guys, I paid $100. Not being able to use the product I paid for because your DRM is buggy isn't cool.

Tagged:

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,046 mod

Hello,

have you tried to go online and look under the "my products" page, maybe it is already registered, there was a bug with exactly that behavior. Then maybe log off your account and log in again in native access. It's only strange, that it happens with both versions.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,668 mod

@Topher Do you have more information available? Do you get an error message ? A demo message ? Have you contacted our support about it?

• Giles
    Giles Member Posts: 10 Member

Similar issue here - on NA 3.0.1 but it seems to be stuck installing Komplete Control even if I reinstall NA. I can't update or install anything.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,668 mod

@Giles The title of the thread here is "stuck on registering" your issue seems to indicate another issue. Have you tried these steps? Fixing Software Update Installation Issues (Windows)