Cannot Understand why they dont repair this Update for Maschine Plus !!!

Felix1
Felix1 Member Posts: 13 Member
edited December 2022 in Maschine

So Long Time and nothing Happens !!!

But the continue distributing the Update !!!

Very frustrating...

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @Felix1 A fix is coming soon. Please follow this thread: Maschine Plus 1.4.4 - Long time when shutting down.

The bug found in 1.4.4 only affects this:

- Very Long Time when shutting Maschine plus down

- Same Question of recovering a Project everytime when starting Maschine plus.

So for this: "- Maschine plus freezes when loading a Project... Not everytime but different Projects." It looks like a different issue and you should get in touch with our support: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_maschine

• Felix1
    Answer ✓

Hi,

The new Update 1.4.5 works perfekt...

Thank you Native Instrumentes.

Very Happy 😀😀😀

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

Please describe the issue.

• Felix1

- Maschine plus freezes when loading a Project... Not everytime but different Projects.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello @Felix1 A fix is coming soon. Please follow this thread: Maschine Plus 1.4.4 - Long time when shutting down.

The bug found in 1.4.4 only affects this:

So for this: "- Maschine plus freezes when loading a Project... Not everytime but different Projects." It looks like a different issue and you should get in touch with our support: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_maschine

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod
    edited December 2022

How so? This thread will still show up under the home page in "Recent Discussions" which might lead someone who hangs on other forums unaware of anything Maschine related to replying... Which is what I think happened here, not a Maschine Controller user replying to an M+ question...

I'm not opposed to an M+ sub-forum but take into account that the most active people replying to M+ user's questions might not have an M+, 95% of questions can be answered by any experienced Maschine user regardless of HW, especially those who own an MK3 which is by far the majority. So it might be counterproductive to separate forums based on HW.

Then what about the Mikros? Those are very different from all other models, why not a sub-forum for those?

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 429 Pro

I think a M+ forum makes sense, because it seems to me that very often I open a thread I think pertains to Maschine users and is only relevant for M+ users. And that is much more often the case than with any other Maschine gear.

Plus (harhar) the M+ users seem to me to be annoyed more quickly and more harshly (possibly because it's more expensive gear, dunno) while often not aware of details of the manual as well as also kinda monosyllabic when opening threads. This one being, as I wrote above, a prime example of basically everything that is slowly but surely keeping me away from the forums more and more

• D-One
    edited December 2022

Interesting POV. It does make sense but it also might be leaving the M+ users to get help only amongst themselves. From the top posters who resolve help threads, I think only Ozon has an M+, personally, I am not sure I'd hang in an M+ sub-forum myself since I barely use it in standalone-mode... Considering the number of threads I solve (not bragging) that would be a huge hit, add Blindeddie to the mix who also has no M+ and I think it could be a dump of unresolved posts... Or not, hard to know for sure.

I wouldn't take that specific post as an example, the person in question does that very often.. maybe due to a language barrier as far as I can tell... ??

The price thing certainly has an impact but the M+ has a lot of users new to the Maschine/NI world, just discovering the limitations and issues older controller users have been complaining about for a decade, after all that time most folks gave up and moved on with their life and stopped posting... Leaving only new users to repeat what we already said countless times. Most M+ specific issues that do not apply to controllers are common sense stuff. 😬 I'd be gone too if I wasn't attached to the forum in a weirdly sentimental way due to being a mod for so long. I only see like... maybe 15/20 familiar names from the old forum here.

• Murat Kayi
    Murat Kayi Member Posts: 429 Pro

Yeah, maybe it's just a mood right now, for me, too. I can certainly understand the sentimental attachment, too.

Maybe we'll just have to sit this out, lol. Or I'll buy a M+ myself one day and then it'll all make sense to me:)) 🤣

• Space Cat 303
    Space Cat 303 Member Posts: 108 Advisor

I use M+ in standalone mode only, I sometimes needed help and the fastest and most useful answers, I found them only here thanks to you, this forum is suitable and sufficient for me, in addition to having announcements directly from Ni members.

• Felix1
    Answer ✓

Hi,

The new Update 1.4.5 works perfekt...

Thank you Native Instrumentes.

Very Happy 😀😀😀

• AkNi
    AkNi Member Posts: 27 Member

I still can't understand why deleted pjojects still show up.

It's a mess.

Will this be changed in the near future?

• D-One

Assuming your taking about the FILE Menu that shows the most recent 10 projects, it always behaved like this since Maschine exists. It happens because MAS does not check if the projects still exists before listing them, it just lists recently opened ones.

Doubt this will ever change tbh, this behaviour is inherited from the desktop version.