New to Native Access

PBreeze84
PBreeze84 Member Posts: 6 Member
edited December 2022 in Native Access

Hello.

I am new to Native Access. I was trying to download Komplete Select last night and the download was left on "starting". After it froze, I restarted Native Access and Komplete Select now no longer shows. I then added the serial I got for Komplete Select and it directed me back to Native Access and Komplete Select will not show.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? Is it an update??

Thank You

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,585 mod

Komplete Select is just a bundle, it will not show as Komplete Select in Native Access, only the products you can install will show. Some instruments or plug-ins are missing?

• PBreeze84
    PBreeze84 Member Posts: 6 Member

No sir it makes sense. I have everything. Thank you.

• Manohar
    Manohar Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

i am confused too I bought kontact bundle 299 dollar . I have kontact player

I did updated to native access 3 .0 new version

but I don’t see any thing new changes in my kontact bundle

it is still the same kontact player free one

pls guide x me

• Jeremy_NI

@Manohar It's usually better to ask specific questions in a dedicated thread. Kontakt is not a bundle, it's a separate product. Do you mean Komplete or do you mean just Kontakt 7? With Kontakt 7 you get the Kontakt Factory Library 2, did you install it?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@Manohar You didn't get back to us. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

This discussion has been closed.