Native Access 3.0.1 shortage

13»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

There was an issue yesterday, for about 4 hours. Everything should be back to normal now. If not, get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 165 Advisor
    edited December 2022

No, the problem still occurs.

I'm using macOS Monterey and NI Access app v3.0.1

Yesterday it suddenly started hanging on launch: installing dependencies. The solution was the Terminal command as described here:

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/5706203334161-Native-Access-Freezes-on-Installing-Dependencies-at-Startup

Everything worked fine. Then today, when launching it looked like it was reset. Installing... dependencies... hang... everything is still correctly set as before (full disk access, etc.) so repeated the solution mentioned above. After that, the app started again.

But then, when I wanted to install Hypha it fails. Restarted, it fails. It also deletes the temp installation files after the install fails. So I rapidly duplicated the file when it finished downloading.

After that I've installed it manually, allowing the installer to access my external disk (all libraries live there). Refreshed NI Access app and it recognizes Hypha as installed correctly.

For now, everything seems to work fine. It seems the connection to the NI servers is very slow and/or unstable, and the NI Access app doesn't like that.

Hope this helps in finding a solution, because there's a lot going on lately regarding your software updates.

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 165 Advisor

Same today. Native Access doesn't start.

Terminal command, and after that it start normally.

• Danny t
    Danny t Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Same issue here on windows

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

As the shortage is now over, if you are experiencing issues, it's a different problem, please search for similar error messages for your specific issue in the forum or on our Knowledge Base. I will close this post now.

This discussion has been closed.