kontakt 7 stop loading libraries and native access unable to open the application

Thwdwayne
Thwdwayne Member Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2022 in Kontakt

Any help, is this happening to anyone ?

I've tried rescan, restart, reinstall. It didn't help.

Best Answer

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

All K7 users are downloading the Holiday Gift HYPHA.

So again be patient — the NI data highway has heavy traffic.

• Thwdwayne

thanks for your response Paule... it was working alright i purchase the update 09/26/22 and it was working upon till a few days ago...

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@Thwdwayne Did this happen after updating to Ventura? There are some known issues with Ventura and external hard drives. What is the format of your external hard drive?

• Thwdwayne

Yes it was auto update to Ventura I realized it after I toke it off but I guess it's too late. Guess I will have to wait for an update. It's the internal SSD no external.

• Maxray
    Maxray Member Posts: 20 Member
    edited December 2022

No, it's not just you... I'm running Windows 11 and I'm having a similar issue.

Kontakt 7, nor Hypha will load in Komplete Kontrol or Maschine. I can open Kontakt 7 in standalone and get Hypha from the library tab, but not from the other two hosts. The message simply says "Could Not Load The Plugin." and the loading wheel just keeps turning. I, also like you, have tried reinstalling and yet neither Kontakt 7 nor Hypha will load in the NI hosts.

• Jeremy_NI

@Thwdwayne There is a new version of Native Access (3.1.0) that should fix issues on Ventura systems. Can you try it out? What about Kontakt 7, can you open the Kontakt 7 standalone application, is every library loading?

• Jeremy_NI

@Maxray Can you load Kontakt 7 from this view?

Kontakt 7 being a VST3 plug-in, make sure not to move vst3 files once installed, Komplete Kontrol should look in the right folder.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

You didn't get back to us. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_kontakt

This discussion has been closed.