I have issues with pan and volume knobs

Magnetar
Magnetar Member Posts: 4 Member
edited December 2022 in Maschine

They don't move or when they do, it's how they want.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

It's the same issue with Battery 4, even when you're not using a Waves plug-in in the project. The solution is to update Waves plug-ins and uninstall all previous versions.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    edited December 2022

@Magnetar As you might have noticed the forum is in English only so for this time I translated it, next time please write in English, there is plenty of online transaltors like DeepL or Google Translate.

Now for your issue, do you use Waves plug-ins? There was an issue with Waves plug-ins that caused this issue, they fixed it with version 13.

• Magnetar

Thank you for your answer yes I use Waves plugins but not in the session or I have problems with volume and panning this sometimes happens to me also with Battery 4

thank you for your reply

• Magnetar

Merci pour votre réponse oui j'utilise des plugins Waves mais pas dans la session ou j'ai des problèmes de volume et de panoramique cela m'arrive parfois aussi avec Battery 4

merci pour votre réponse

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

It's the same issue with Battery 4, even when you're not using a Waves plug-in in the project. The solution is to update Waves plug-ins and uninstall all previous versions.

• Magnetar

Merci pour votre réponse