Komplete Kontrol Disappeared/Won't Reinstall (Mac OS 13)

renerodriguez
renerodriguez Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Komplete Kontrol was installed and working fine. I downloaded Hypha today, then noticed Komplete Kontrol is missing (not sure if it's related). The Controller Editor is also missing.

The 'Kontrol' folder in 'Applications' is no longer there. I have tried reinstalling multiple times via Native Access, but the install/reinstall fails each time. I have also reinstalled Native Access, but still no luck.

I am running Mac OS 13.0.1.

As I said, everything worked fine until today.

Please help!

Best Answer

• renerodriguez
    Answer ✓

Update: I fired up my S49 and Logic, which found a version of Kontrol but it wasn't in the applications folder. Not sure how it got moved. I was then able to repair the install on Native Access, and everything seems to be working now. Still, it would be good to know what happened so I don't have to waste two days fixing it if it happens again.

Answers

• renerodriguez

I was able to get the Controller Editor installed, but not Komplete Kontrol. I have removed the .plist and files from Application Support to the desktop, but no luck. I have re-installed Native Access 3 or 4 times... again, no luck.

Any ideas?

• renerodriguez

I should also note -- since others have had trouble with anti-virus programs -- that I have turned off my Malwarebytes app trying to resolve this install issue. Still no luck.

• renerodriguez
    Answer ✓

Update: I fired up my S49 and Logic, which found a version of Kontrol but it wasn't in the applications folder. Not sure how it got moved. I was then able to repair the install on Native Access, and everything seems to be working now. Still, it would be good to know what happened so I don't have to waste two days fixing it if it happens again.