Komplete Kontrol 2.8.1 Release Notes?

thudclak
thudclak Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi,

Noticed the Komplete Kontrol 2.8.1 Update in Native Access, but can't find any release notes. Are those available somewhere?

Best Answer

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,577 Expert
    Answer ✓

Just look it up in the "All" tab before updating, same 3 dots you can see before update. For whatever reason it's not added on the updates tab. Only applicable if you have UHE plugins

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited December 2022

Right beneath the word install are 3 dots. Click on it, please. There you'll find release note if someone wrote something in.

• thudclak

Ah, I see that now after installing but couldn't find them prior on the Native Access updates page. It would be nice to be able to find and view it somewhere before installation. Sometimes I like to consider what a software update offers before modifying a stable configuration.

Thanks!

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,577 Expert
    Answer ✓

Just look it up in the "All" tab before updating, same 3 dots you can see before update. For whatever reason it's not added on the updates tab. Only applicable if you have UHE plugins

• thudclak

Nice, I missed that on the "All" tab, thanks for pointing it out!

• aka
    aka Member Posts: 46 Member

So where (or how) can I download version 2.8.1 ?

When I try to install it through NA it installs v3+ which (I just discovered ) is incompatible with my MK1 keyboard.