I have issues with pan and volume knobs

Options
Magnetar
Magnetar Member Posts: 4 Member
edited December 2022 in Maschine

They don't move or when they do, it's how they want.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's the same issue with Battery 4, even when you're not using a Waves plug-in in the project. The solution is to update Waves plug-ins and uninstall all previous versions.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    edited December 2022
    Options

@Magnetar As you might have noticed the forum is in English only so for this time I translated it, next time please write in English, there is plenty of online transaltors like DeepL or Google Translate.

Now for your issue, do you use Waves plug-ins? There was an issue with Waves plug-ins that caused this issue, they fixed it with version 13.

• Magnetar
    Options

Thank you for your answer yes I use Waves plugins but not in the session or I have problems with volume and panning this sometimes happens to me also with Battery 4

thank you for your reply

• Magnetar
    Options

Merci pour votre réponse oui j'utilise des plugins Waves mais pas dans la session ou j'ai des problèmes de volume et de panoramique cela m'arrive parfois aussi avec Battery 4

merci pour votre réponse

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's the same issue with Battery 4, even when you're not using a Waves plug-in in the project. The solution is to update Waves plug-ins and uninstall all previous versions.

• Magnetar
    Options

Merci pour votre réponse