Maschine mikro mk3 not registering in Native Access

darro
darro Member Posts: 7 Member

I just bought a Maschine mikro mk3. I registered it with serial number on NI website. When I open Native access, nothing is up to install except freewares. No maschine software and no Komplete 14 select neither. Can someone tell me what is the problem?

Comments

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

You normally have to enter the serial in native access, accept if you transfer a license.

• darro

I tried several times to enter serial in Native access but it still gets stuck on "registering".

• nanotable
    nanotable Member Posts: 93 Advisor

NI has given out a freebie today and their servers are getting hammered. I guess you’ll have to wait until it cools off a little.

• darro

Well, what I don't understand is why on NI website my product is registered but not on native access. And of course, I need native access to download at least maschine 2 to use my maschine mikro but as registration of my product on native access is not possible, I can't use a product I just bought, really annoying.

• darro

And by the way, I bought maschine mikro mk3 to get access to komplete select 14 but nothing on native access neither on NI website. I wait one more day before return my product.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

pls be patient, it´s worth it. Maschine can be really fun to use, just jam around for example.