sonuscore instrument not showing up in kontakt library?

steezerman
steezerman Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

i just bought three sonuscore instruments in a package deal for the holiday sales, but the downloads don't show up in native access and didn't come with serial numbers? the instruments i got were lo-ki, ha-pi, and ro-ki by sonuscore. i also have a different sonuscore instrument that DOES show up. This process has taken me hours and is very aggravating with no solution ANYWHERE in sight on the internet. Sonuscore and native access need to do better lol

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

If there is no serial, then Native Access doesn't handle the installation or activation. The instructions on how to download and install should be found with the documentaion of the libraries you bought.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod

Hello,

you have to download the instruments via the aonuscore website. In the manual they say you get a mail with a link to download a zip file, you then extract it and then you can open it with the kontakt full version.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod
    Answer ✓

If there is no serial, then Native Access doesn't handle the installation or activation. The instructions on how to download and install should be found with the documentaion of the libraries you bought.