MISSING SOUND LIBRARIES

koalabearrr
koalabearrr Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi guys, I'm new here so please forgive me if I come across a little green. I recently purchased the 'Spotlight Collection' which should have included the following libraries: East Asia, Middle East, Cuba, West Africa, India and Balinese Gamlin. All That appeared in Native Access was East Asia and Middle East. I have tried the ticketing system of help but so far, I'm getting no where. Chat isn't working due to high traffic as the excuse. There isn't a way forward when choosing the ticket option as none of the 'pick one' options deal with this issue. I have checked my order history and confirm that it shows the Spotlight Collection as being purchased. I went back to the product information and it states the above sound libraries are included. Am I missing something here or just the libraries I paid for in good faith?

Thanks.

Brian.😞

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer βœ“

Hey Brian, After checking your account it seems that you had Komplete 11 Ultimate, so Cuba, Gamelan, West Africa were already part of that bundle. Check if you don't have it installed already.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer βœ“

Hey Brian, After checking your account it seems that you had Komplete 11 Ultimate, so Cuba, Gamelan, West Africa were already part of that bundle. Check if you don't have it installed already.

• koalabearrr

Hi Jeremy,

I appreciate your response. It was very helpful. Yes, you are correct, I do have these other libraries already installed. I guess I thought that what was being sold was a more in depth library on those ones already downloaded.

Instead of a great 'Black Friday Sale', I guess for me, it was a costly exercise? If I'd known that what I already had was what was being sold, I would have only purchased the 2 libraries I didn't have. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but in the Komplete 11 Ultimate, I don't think these libraries were referred to as a 'Spotlight' series?

This being said, Carpe Deim - let the buyer beware. Yes, NI products are good, that's why we buy them. I just hope that NI make their adverts for products more succinct in reference to other products of the same name, elsewhere in their armoury of software for sale. To a novice like me, maybe the destinction isn't that clear?

• koalabearrr

Sorry guys. I must have had a brain fart on my previous response. The Latin should have read 'Caveat Emptor ' - let the buyer beware. Not 'Carpe Deim ' which means 'Seize the Day '.