When adding a serial of a Maschine Mikro Mk2 in native access it's loading forever...

Uptarc
Uptarc Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hey, I have a problem with adding a serial number in access. It's the first time I register a new hardware and when I type in the serial it says "Registering... Registering your product, please wait." but this will not go away and it's literally loading forever.

Has or had anybody the same problem and if so, what was the solution for it.

greets, Uptarc 😀

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

@Uptarc This happens if a user registers their product again, after it has already been registered on their account. The fix is to simply restart Native Access and not register the serial again.its just a bug with NA2 where it should say “serial is already registered” but instead it just spins forever. Let me know if that goes away this way.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod

Hello,

you could try later again, or use na1 instead, also check online under the "my products" page if the product is maybe already registered. https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/4748946468497-How-to-Downgrade-Native-Access-2-to-Native-Access-1

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

@Uptarc This happens if a user registers their product again, after it has already been registered on their account. The fix is to simply restart Native Access and not register the serial again.its just a bug with NA2 where it should say “serial is already registered” but instead it just spins forever. Let me know if that goes away this way.

• Uptarc
    Uptarc Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

@Jeremy_NI thanks, this helped!