Maschine wont load any plugins within FL out of the sudden

Aspharr
Aspharr Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Maschine

Hey guys!

Really frustrating right now since I have no clue what is even going on. Recently I started Maschine 2 by accident. I never use it cause I got Maschine 2 set up in FL. I closed it and opened FL just to see that Maschine 2 in FL wont load any plug ins. It doesnt even find them anymore even though I moved nothing. And I mean ALL plug ins except the internal ones. NI plug ins as well as third party ones. I have 0 plugins in my plugin manager. I can listen to the preview of presets but nothing more. It works fine in the standalone version of Maschine 2 though.

I am completly clueless about what to do. I googled and tried out nearly everything for hours now except a complete reinstall. Does anybody have any input on this cause it is driving me absolutly crazy.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

start by making sure the Plugin Version and standalone Version of Maschine are the same. Report Back your findings!!!

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

start by making sure the Plugin Version and standalone Version of Maschine are the same. Report Back your findings!!!

• Maxmill57
    Maxmill57 Member Posts: 5 Member

If you are on PC try this

copy your maschine.dll in programs\common\vst3 to your vst folder where all the rest are located, should should have one there also but you want to replace or move the one in the vst folder out to another location for safety , then startup FL and check

• Aspharr
    Aspharr Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

This was it!!! Maschine must have updated when I started it and FL studio got its maschine dll not from the NI folder but from another one. I deleted this version of the dll and redirected FL to the NI folder with the newer version and it works again.

Thank you so much man!

• Maxmill57
    Maxmill57 Member Posts: 5 Member

Glad all is working now

Welcome