How to show "group" info from iTunes on Traktor3?

Goodmorning,

I am migrating from Serato DJ Pro to Traktor.

I use iTunes to prepare my playlist and I save vital info for the tracks on the column "group".

Is it possible to show this section on Traktor3?

I hop you can help me! As you can see on the screenshot, it does not appears when you click on the columns in Traktor3.

Thank you very much,

Fabio

Italy

Best Answer

• Patch
    Patch Member Posts: 227 Pro
    Answer βœ“

Can't be done, mate. πŸ‘ŽοΈ

But, you CAN copy the information from the Grouping Field to another field (one that Traktor can access) using a free piece of software called MP3Tag.

If you copy all info from the GROUPING Tags, to the ALBUM Tags in your .mp3's, that info will show up in Traktor in the RELEASE Field.

Answers

• Patch
    Answer βœ“

Can't be done, mate. πŸ‘ŽοΈ

But, you CAN copy the information from the Grouping Field to another field (one that Traktor can access) using a free piece of software called MP3Tag.

If you copy all info from the GROUPING Tags, to the ALBUM Tags in your .mp3's, that info will show up in Traktor in the RELEASE Field.

• fabio-djronin
    fabio-djronin Member Posts: 10 Member

Patch, this is not a good news...! omg!

Thank you very much for your answer, do you know a way to make this change to thousands of mp3 in the same time?

• Patch
    edited November 2022

Yes! πŸ˜€

You need to download the FREE program called MP3Tag. Then, you can create an action to do that in a single batch. It’ll take seconds. πŸ‘πŸ»

https://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Oh - and welcome to Traktor!

• fabio-djronin
    fabio-djronin Member Posts: 10 Member

thank you so much for your precious help,

many blessings,

Fabio