I use Maschine Mikro 3 in Midi Mode. Today all pads are white, and it won't learn

BuzzHolland
BuzzHolland Member Posts: 4 Member

what does "Body is 9 characters too short" mean?

Best Answer

Answers

• BuzzHolland

I use Maschine mikro 3 in midi mode. Today all pads are white, and it won't learn sounds from Addictive Drums 2

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,876 mod
    Answer ✓

Check what's going on with your templates in Controller Editor.

Also, provide some minimum information about your system, mac or windows? Which DAW? Is the Maschine MIDI ports selected on it?

It means your post is too short. Probably because you described your whole problem in the thread tittle instead of the actual body.

• BuzzHolland

Thank you, D-One. I have a Mac Mini, 3 Ghz, 6 Core Intel Core i5. I use Logic Monterey. I get to Midi Mode by Pressing ****** and the Top Left button. My intention is Finger Drums. I will attempt now to see what's up with my templates in Controller Editor, which I downloaded the latest software for. Thanks for your quick reply.

• BuzzHolland

I don't really understand how to work with the Controller Editor at all. But here is a screenshot.

• BuzzHolland

Hi, D-One. I am followint setup instructions on the Controller Editor now from the Quest for Grooove video, and my colors are filling in. I'll be back. Frank