Registering your product windows, please wait forever.....

bestday
bestday Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited November 2022 in Kontakt

Hello I have been trying to register my KONTAKT6 by adding my serial. After I have typed in my serial number I get the "REGISTERING... Registering your product, please wait" window up but it keeps loading and loading and loading forever without anything happening......

The reason for registering is that I want to get my payed libraries out of DEMO mode...

Does anyone have problem like this.....?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey all, This happens if a user registers their product again, after it has already been registered on their account. The fix is to simply restart Native Access and not register the serial again.

Answers

• dontlikesound
    dontlikesound Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi.

Yes, that's exactly what i am strugeling with right now.

I am not often registering stuff, so i thought i was doing stupid, but, well, i am probably not...

I had this issue before, don't know when.

Probably issues with the server component on NI's side?

Good luck, i will keep trying...

• Uptarc
    Uptarc Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hey, I've got the same problem.

Let me know, when you know a solution.

greets.

• djpaige
    djpaige Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same problem with all the products.. What a disaster! I was updating the Native Access before a gig turning my traktor 3 in demo mode! we need a solution fast

• John Chandler
    John Chandler Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited November 2022

I uninstalled Native access. Then reinstalled it. Then logged on to https://www.native-instruments.com/ Went to My Account and saw the product serial number was there. Opened Native Access application and saw the product was there. So I didn't need to do the "Register" step any more. Was able to instead proceed to click "Install". Hope that helps someone.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey all, This happens if a user registers their product again, after it has already been registered on their account. The fix is to simply restart Native Access and not register the serial again.