Battery 4 is DEMO mode only

pistacchio
pistacchio Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi,

I upgraded to Native Access 2. Everything is fine and the interface is much smoother BUT Battery 4 appears to be DEMO mode only (I have Komplete 13 Ultimate, so I actually own Battery 4).

I have already uninstalled / reinstalled it and the problem is not solved. Any help?

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

Hey @pistacchio After quickly checking your account, I see that one of your Komplete upgrades required a Komplete Select licence that is not there anymore. That could be the reason. The best would be to contact our registration support agents so you can sort it out: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@vecxxmusic YOu could try the following:

If your product opens as demo or shows a demo warning in Native Access or does not show at all, first of all, please make sure you are logged in to Native Access with the correct email address where you have your products registered. If you do not login with the right email address your product will appear with a demo warning.

If you have made sure you are logged in with the correct email address, please go to the following directories listed below that pertains to your operating system:

For Mac:

Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

For Windows:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Then delete the following .xml files:

Native Access.xml

battery.xml

Answers

• dschiller
    dschiller Member Posts: 3 Member

Which operating system you use ? Can you try downloading the Installer from here https://www.native-instruments.com/de/products/komplete/drums/battery-4/downloads/ ? Enter your Email address and click Get Download Link and use the download link in the email you will get. Install Battery with the downloaded installer. Then start Battery directly without any DAW and if it is in Demo Mode click on Activate, which should open Native Access and activate it.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

Hey @pistacchio After quickly checking your account, I see that one of your Komplete upgrades required a Komplete Select licence that is not there anymore. That could be the reason. The best would be to contact our registration support agents so you can sort it out: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA

• pistacchio
    pistacchio Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi @Jeremy_NI , thank you very much for you support. I'll contact you colleagues right away.

• vecxxmusic
    vecxxmusic Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    edited April 2023

Hi there! Kinda same issue here, after purchasing Komplete Now package I have Battery 4 on DEMO mode. The rest of plugins work absolutely fine, but Battery 4 keeps on DEMO mode all the time. Is there any way to fully activate Battery 4 as long as I'm paying for the monthly subscription of Komplete Now?

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,198 Expert

The Battery version that comes with Now should be called “Battery Now”.

Does yours states Battery 4? Is there another version called “Battery Now” or is that the only one under your account?

• vecxxmusic
    vecxxmusic Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

So the main plugin is called "Battery 4" in my Native Access library, but indeed the Battery library I use is called "Battery Now Library". Both are set as DEMO mode everytime I install them. Tryed already to reinstall, but the issue still persists.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@vecxxmusic YOu could try the following:

If your product opens as demo or shows a demo warning in Native Access or does not show at all, first of all, please make sure you are logged in to Native Access with the correct email address where you have your products registered. If you do not login with the right email address your product will appear with a demo warning.

If you have made sure you are logged in with the correct email address, please go to the following directories listed below that pertains to your operating system:

For Mac:

Mac HD > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments > Service Center

For Windows:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center

Then delete the following .xml files:

Native Access.xml

battery.xml

• miditech
    miditech Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

For windows

Delete the folder Native Instruments. *C:\Users\Public\Public Documents