De-registered Komplete 13 select, bought Komplete 13, Now Native Access isn't working.

Bbrowning
Bbrowning Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

When I open Native Access, it takes 10 minutes at least to load the products. So far, I've had to enter my serial number twice. I deleted all the old applications and files from Komplete 13 Select and de-registered, so I have no idea why the installation is being held up.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,052 mod

Hello,

have you checked online in your account under the "my products" page, there should all products be listed.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,675 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey there, there was an issue with our services, including Native Access, read all about it here: A note about Native Access downtime (21.11.2022)

• Bbrowning
    Bbrowning Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited November 2022

So the issue was apparently that there were still old Native Instruments Select 13 files hidden throughout my computer, keeping the new installation from working.

This video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56UPAt3-1Jo&t=3s) from Native was helpful, but it needs to be updated, as there were several spots in my computer I found files that the video didn't cover. I basically had to scour every file in my Shared and Library in order to find everything and stop NA from crashing. I might have been in real trouble if my computer didn't happen to be new and therefore blank.