Can't find Apple Music library in Traktor

erik n
erik n Member Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Is there a way (without converting everything) that I can play music out of my Apple Music Library. All my list appears in Traktor, but there are no songs in Traktor. While in Apple Music they are there.

Tagged:

Answers

• c0nsul
    c0nsul Member Posts: 296 Pro

Did you import your music collection?

right click on track collection in Traktor and import music folder.

• TeLLy
    TeLLy Member Posts: 71 Advisor

If you're talking about the paid Apple Music M4P format files, the basic answer is no. DRM protection prevents Traktor from playing those files out of your Apple Music. iTunes store purchases of course are compatible.

• Lucille Mohr
    Lucille Mohr Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Well, Apple Music encodes all of its audio content in a special M4P format, which is not compatible with Traktor. This DJ app supports common MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc. Apple Music songs are only accessible and playable inside the music app on supported devices. That is why you can't find the Apple Music songs in Traktor even though you downloaded them.

But don't fret! It is easy to solve this problem. What you need is just a professional Apple Music downloader such as the sough-after AudFree Apple Music Converter. It specializes in downloading and converting any content from Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and more files with lossless audio quality and original song title, artist, cover art, and more. With the help of this tool, you can transfer the converted Apple Music collections to the Traktor DJ and any other DJ software for mixing, without an Apple Music app or subscription.

Hope it can help you!