Procedure for requesting ISO download links

appsa
appsa Member Posts: 7 Member

Hi,

I'm new here and sorry if it is wrong place to ask about this but this the closest it gets I think.

I've bought a library from Audio Imperia but my current connection is terrible for handling NA's connection demands and requested to get manual download links for the library to download it via IDM (Audio Imperia told me to ask for it @ NI).

How much time does it usually take for the support to reply you back for such requests? It's been around 36 hours and haven't heard from it yet.

I could hardly find support ticket system and I'm not sure if I took the right action for my request. Is there a specific contact e-mail to which that I can write about my request? πŸ™„

Thanks,

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod
    Answer βœ“

Hello,

you simply go to the support page and do the help wizard stuff, you click through. Then you can at the end contact them. And itΒ΄s weekend now so i guess start of next week you will get an answer.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer βœ“

@appsa You submitted your request on Saturday, our offices are closed during the weekend. My colleague got back to you this morning.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer βœ“

Hello,

you simply go to the support page and do the help wizard stuff, you click through. Then you can at the end contact them. And itΒ΄s weekend now so i guess start of next week you will get an answer.

• appsa

I've already opened a support ticket and received an auto-reply confirming my ticket number.

Completely forgot it's weekend. So there is no reason to worry then. =)

Thanks!

• appsa

Any official NI support team members around here by chance?

I still have no ISO links being sent and also no reply from a support member other than a generic auto-reply that states a support ticket is issued.

I hardly downloaded 29GB content of library over Native Access for the last 48 hours (since NI support didn't give ....... for my request which is just about sharing manual links to my library. That was it.) and if this wasn't enough, in the end it got failed during installation because of a corrupted pkg file within that ISO (with gzip throwing an #30 Fatal Error can't read from archive) and eventually NA wasn't successful installing the library.

A complete waste of time and internet data quota from my monthly package. Huge frustration and what not.

• Uwe303

@Jeremy_NI can you please help here?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer βœ“

@appsa You submitted your request on Saturday, our offices are closed during the weekend. My colleague got back to you this morning.

• appsa

@Jeremy_NI Thank you for your efforts. Yeah the mail apparently has arrived at 12:30pm today but I wasn't really aware that NI support is off also on Mondays. It would be nice if you can add a little notification at the end of those auto-replies that indicates your working hours and the time frame in which the support team is active so that people like me do not grow impatient. πŸ™‚

Thank you for your efforts again!

• Jeremy_NI

Haha, I wish we were off on Mondays, 4 days week would be great. As you can imagine, there are a lot of requests to process, especially in a period of sales, so that can impact response times.