Native Access expansions not showing in Machine+

Jiglo
Jiglo Member Posts: 154 Advisor

I have Komplete 13 and the many expansions that it comes with, but for some reason I can't see most of them in the Maschine+ Library. There are 1 or 2 expansions I can see available for download that aren't supposed to be included with the Maschine+ showing though, so I have no idea why, what's happening and so forth.

I have added the Maschine+ serial code to the product list, but i can't find the product list to check it's included.

So a pretty confusing situation that i've spent way too much time trying to sort out with no success and i'm getting really frustrated with it to be honest as the integration is far from the seamless add your account and then download all your expansions that I was expecting.

If anyone can help please i'd love to what's going on and how to fix it?

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you can look online under your account and "products and serials" page, there is all listed what you own and if it is registered.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you can look online under your account and "products and serials" page, there is all listed what you own and if it is registered.

• Jiglo
    Jiglo Member Posts: 154 Advisor

Thanks for the reply. It was actually showing as registered in my account but I couldn't figure out why I couldn't see all of the expansions.

It actually turned out that most of the downloadable content in Komplete isn't actually the Expansions and when I clicked on the Expansions tab in Native Access, it narrowed my content down to about 30 available Expansions that I owned and could see most of them in the Library of the Maschine+.

There are still a few that I can't download, but maybe there are some limitations that mean they wont work properly.

I really should learn the difference between Instruments and Expansions as some of the instruments look like expansions

• Uwe303

In native access 2 you can filter that and then you clearly can see what is what. That's really a advantage of na2.