Maschine Jam MK2

MatrixxSoundlab
MatrixxSoundlab Member Posts: 25 Member

Native Instruments, are there ANY plans in the works for an MK2 for the Jam along the lines of an Ableton Push 2? I got one shortly after it dropped and I would NEVER part with it! My MK3 and Jam are side by side and I constantly bounce between the two. I even remapped it to be used as an additional control for Traktor! I know PLENTY of people that want a Jam but can't find one. Is there another version coming?

Tagged:

Comments

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro

No, they have said plenty of times, there is no plans for a new Jam, I don't think there are plans for any new hardware right now.

• MatrixxSoundlab
    MatrixxSoundlab Member Posts: 25 Member
    edited November 2022

Man... I'm asking for all of those people out there that DON'T have one. I truly think that it would be to NI's benefit to not only do an MK2 for the Jam, but make it the flagship device for full a blown DAW, so that we'd never have to leave the Maschine environment (when dealing with vocals). Why export stems or be forced to use 16 outs when we can "stay inside"?

• Flexi
    Flexi Member Posts: 366 Pro
    edited November 2022

To be fair, nobody really wanted them when they where available, they just have a cult following now by us fanboys, Launchpads are too standardised to be bringing out a competitor that was basically only working well in one piece of software.

They are cool with the M+ though haha.

• Kaldosh
    Kaldosh Member Posts: 296 Advisor

If I could I’d have 3 jam !!