Can't load the named presets.

nm133775
nm133775 Member Posts: 3 Member

I just upgraded to komplete 14 and obviously GRpro 6 comes with it. Everything about it works as expected, except double clicking on the presets doesn't load them up in the UI. Nothing happens and It remains blank. I can press the up/down or left/right arrows at the top of the UI to cycle through presets and the racks load. So everything is there, but i can't click them open with my mouse or by pressing enter. Doing it with the 'next' 'previous' function is a little tedious and frustrating. Double clicking does work for adding the individual components into the UI however, so this problem is only limited to the named presets. I can't find a fix for this, though I'm sure it's probably pretty simple. I've tried to reinstall from native access twice to no avail. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• nm133775
    Answer ✓

Oh. I just fixed it myself. :D

Should anyone else run into this problem in future, I played around with the settings within guitar rig itself. In standalone, I pressed the guitar rig symbol in the top left. File, then preferences. Press the 'Library' tab, then where it says 'reset library', reset the library. It'll prompt you to re open guitar rig pro 6 and then it all started working.

I said it was a simple fix.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,291 mod
    edited November 2022

Have you given Full Disk Access to Guitar Rig Pro 6 ? How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Does that fix the issue?

What is your OS? Is it a M1 or Intel Mac?

Could you explain what you mean by "named" presets ?

• nm133775

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, it didn't fix the issue.

I'm using Monterey 12.5.1, Intel.

What I mean, is that Google searching has led me to find this problem recreated with imported or custom made patches that users have created and saved themselves. What I mean however, is that it's the the stock presets that are included with the software that don't open when clicked on. The names of the presets, such as '8 bit Raum' which is the first one, are located at the bottom left of the UI. I can only cycle through them by pressing the up/down arrows at the top.

• nm133775
    Answer ✓

Oh. I just fixed it myself. :D

Should anyone else run into this problem in future, I played around with the settings within guitar rig itself. In standalone, I pressed the guitar rig symbol in the top left. File, then preferences. Press the 'Library' tab, then where it says 'reset library', reset the library. It'll prompt you to re open guitar rig pro 6 and then it all started working.

I said it was a simple fix.