Guitar Rig 6 // Preset Sharing Ideas

NeonBlackCat
NeonBlackCat Member Posts: 40 Member
edited February 2022 in Guitar Rig & FX

Hej there folks

Aside from a payed site I couldn’t find any real user presets sharing database on the web. There is/was the old “user library”, but that’s very poor tbh and music evolves, so having an old database isn’t gonna cut it.

So has NI planned to make a new sharing page or did the community do anything in the meantime?

cheers :)

Comments

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

Hey @NeonBlackCat there isn't a dedicated page at the moment. Maybe this thread can be it. You should be able to share presets directly here or preset folders if they are zipped.

• NeonBlackCat
    NeonBlackCat Member Posts: 40 Member
    edited February 2022

Thx, but I would hope there will be a platform that is more accessible than a thread in a forum

Like: having a search function is absolutely vital (like a simple one like in GR6 to just have bass/git/others be seen)

Whenever I'm on any software platform what ppl wish for very often is having a space to share user presets, coz there's always someone out there who created something awesome.

And it's not just GitRig, it's the User Libraries for every other Komplete Kontrol instrument that were accessible in the User Lib directly via NI page. Don't bury that pls!

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin

I'd love to have that too but I can't really say that something we have planned anytime soon on the community side.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,637 mod

In the meantime you can create your own user presets threads, we'll add most the most common preset files to the list of files allowed to be uploaded on this forum.

We also created a User Presets tag, for everyone to be able to trace those more easily.