Where is my ozone 10 serial number?

Toolmeezy
Toolmeezy Member Posts: 10 Member

I just purchased the Komplete 14 UCE and then realised there is no serial number so I can't get the crossgrade to the advanced like I was planning. Is there any way to fix this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓
  • Toolmeezy

But it doesn't give me the option to cross grade because they say o need a valid versiob

• Jeremy_NI

So you mean another crossgrade than Ozone 10 Standard to Advanced? You said "I just purchased the Komplete 14 UCE and then realised there is no serial number so I can't get the crossgrade to the advanced like I was planning" and I gave you a link to an article on how to do that upgrade. I'm a bit confused.

• Reefius
    Reefius Member Posts: 244 Pro

Looks like that page is broken.

This crossgrade only works for registered users of KOMPLETE 2-14, KOMPLETE 8 -14 ULTIMATE, KOMPLETE 12-14 ULTIMATE Collector's Edition.

None of the qualifying products are registered to your account .

I do have Komplete 14 and even Komplete 11 Ultimate, I'm also logged in.

Also, since I own multiple older iZotope products I can get a lower price on their site, so being able to register my copy of Ozone 10 Standard there would probably give me an even better price.

I've been searching the Windows registry but can't find any serial for Ozone 10 Standard.

• Toolmeezy

@Reefius understands my question. This is what I get when I try to purchase this.

• Toolmeezy

Just in case it can be debated if I bought the UCE

So what is the solution?

• Jeremy_NI
    edited November 2022

@Toolmeezy @Reefius Oh thanks for clarifying, I didn't get that this was not working on our side. My apologies! I got in touch with the team. It's a known issue and will be fixed. In the meantime you can simply ignore this message and purchase the crossgrade, it will work.

• Toolmeezy

@JeremyCorbett does this also apply for the crossgrade of the Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition? as in I get the neutron 4 etc. for the cross-grade price?

• Jeremy_NI

The only crossgrade valid from NI is this one. For other Izotope offers you'll have to check with them.

• Toolmeezy
    edited November 2022

@Jeremy_NI What about this one is the question. cause it essentially says the same thing the first one says.

• Jeremy_NI

@Toolmeezy Sorry, I was not aware of this one. Yes, it's the same.