Products missing in Komplete Kontrol

Germans
Germans Member Posts: 9 Member
edited November 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

hello

I can't see some products in komplete kontrol like the Gentleman, konktac and others.

I just bought a s88 mk2 after selling my s61 mk2.

I reinstalled the programs on windows pc and imac after product registration.

On windows I have not problems but with Mac I can't get all the plugins to work.

I reinstalled everything following NI guide but it still doesn't work even if all the programs are present in the sound library.

can you help me?

any idea how to fix it?

Does this happen to anyone?

Thanks for answer

Best Answer

• Germans
    Answer ✓

Hi Jerremy

after more and more failed attempts, i'm finally managed to install all software, sound and plugin correctly even the last pianos purchased today and for which i had the same troubles.

in the end i installed the missed software in user/public folder and then relocated in my HD

thank you so much for you support

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey there, What plug-ins are missing exactly? The Gentleman for example is a Kontakt library. If you wish to use that library you will need to install it on both computers. Maybe this will help: Which Applications do the KOMPLETE Content Products Belong To?

When you say that "I can't get all the plug-ins to work", what do you mean by that ? Do you get an error message ? Can you make a screenshot and post it here ?

When you open Native Access on your Mac, does it show all the products as installed ?

Also make sure to give Full Disk Access to Komplete Kontrol and your DAW: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• Germans

Thank you for you answer

when I open browser with complete in my s88 I can't find sound like gentleman ,twenty five, vintage organ ... the same happens with kontakt or maschine2, massive sounds or effects are correctly installed but I can't open nothing

as you can see from the screenshoot attached, i have downloaded many sounds but are visible only a few and are all in the same directory

now I try to uninstall and re install all

if you have some tips .....

🤷‍♂️

• Germans

I changed also the permission for the folder, I try to reinstall all but this is the result

the Gentleman is only one example

• Jeremy_NI

@Germans It seems that The Gentleman is not properly installed. Please follow these steps: Native Access Error Message: Download Failed: "Unknown error"

In Komplete Kontrol, what happens if you click on the arrow here?

What products show?

• Germans

In KK there are various sound but many are missing

now i'm trying to initialize my mac e reinstall Nativa instruments.

If everything goes well, I'll tell you

thanks for now

• Germans

nothing this is the result

• Jeremy_NI

@Germans What products are missing? Do they show as installed in Native Access ? Please post some screenshots. Did you give Full Disk Access to Komplete Kontrol and Native Access ?

If everything shows as installed in Native Access, shows in Kontakt but still not in Komplete Kontrol you could try to reset the database

Reinitialize the KOMPLETE KONTROL Database

1. Go to the following location on your computer:
    2. Macintosh HD > Users > *Your User Name* > Library > Application Support > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The User Library folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden macOS folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder.
    5. Delete only the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    7. Reboot your computer and reopen the KOMPLETE KONTROL software to check that the issue has been resolved.

• Germans

Sorry but also this not working😫

• Jeremy_NI

@Germans then please reply to my other questions and post screenshots so we can find a fix;

What products are missing? Do they show as installed in Native Access ? Please post some screenshots. Did you give Full Disk Access to Komplete Kontrol and Native Access ?

• Germans
    As you see i can't find and install Vintage Organs, Drum lab, ethereal Earth, scarbee mark1,
    the gentleman, hyrbid keys and scarbeee rickenbaker bass
    on my windows pc is all installed in my imac i can't even downloading

• Germans

Yes i have give full access to KK

• Germans
    Answer ✓

Hi Jerremy

after more and more failed attempts, i'm finally managed to install all software, sound and plugin correctly even the last pianos purchased today and for which i had the same troubles.

in the end i installed the missed software in user/public folder and then relocated in my HD

thank you so much for you support