What NI product to install to get the plug-ins required by patches installed

Dinesh
Dinesh Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited January 2022 in Native Access

I have purchased a third party patch library for MainStage, I get the error “plug-in named Kontakt isn’t available.

I also get the same error for Kontakt 5, and Z3TA+2. I think I need to install an NI product that installs those plugins on my MAC, but I do not know which product. Could some one point out what I need to instal. Thanks.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

You need to install the Kontakt Player from Native Access and make sure the plugin is being scanned in Mainstage. Z3TA+2 is a Cakewalk Product and it is a VSTi...which from what I can tell is not supported in Mainstage.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

You need to install the Kontakt Player from Native Access and make sure the plugin is being scanned in Mainstage. Z3TA+2 is a Cakewalk Product and it is a VSTi...which from what I can tell is not supported in Mainstage.

• Dinesh
    Dinesh Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Installing Kontakt Player 6, resolved all but Kontakt 5, and Z3TA+2. Thank you.

• evajames
    evajames Member Posts: 5 Member

Truly, I don't utilize the majority of my NI items any longer since it is such a torment to keep up with. Presently it's not recognizing every one of my libraries and I need to reinstall them before I can stack my task once more. No, simply no 🤦‍♂️