Battery Now Library Demo Issue

christomurr
christomurr Member Posts: 19 Member

Good day, Friends.

I hope you all are safe and well and happy.

When I open NativeAccess, I see in the list an item called "Battery Now Library." In the right-side column I also see that it is labelled as a Demo. I don't recall installing this and I don't know why it is in a 'demo' state. Also, oddly, I can't find anything about it online. Does anyone know what this is, and perhaps, how to get rid of it?

Thanks,

Christopher

(I'm on a Mac Studio M1 Max running Monterey 12.6)

Best Answer

• christomurr
    Answer ✓

Thank you Jeremy. This makes sense. I had subscribed to Now to use Playbox. But then I bought it and cancelled that subscription. I think everything is fine. Thank you for getting back to me about it.

Is there any way to remove the Battery Now Library from Native Access? It's not a big deal, but since I can't use it I'd like to remove if possible.

Thanks,

Chris

Answers

• christomurr

This is what it looks like. Not sure how to remove it.

• christomurr

I also have this one now too:

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

@christomurr Did you subscribe to Komplete Now and then unsubscribed? Then you would get that message in Native Access. You would not be able to use the kits from Komplete Now in Battery.

For the Kontakt Factory Selection 2 you get it by default with the Komplete Start bundle (that you get with your NI account from the start), this is the Kontakt Factory Selection for the new Kontakt 7 Player, that you also get by default.

• christomurr
    Answer ✓

Thank you Jeremy. This makes sense. I had subscribed to Now to use Playbox. But then I bought it and cancelled that subscription. I think everything is fine. Thank you for getting back to me about it.

Is there any way to remove the Battery Now Library from Native Access? It's not a big deal, but since I can't use it I'd like to remove if possible.

Thanks,

Chris

• Jeremy_NI

@christomurr Unfortunately there is no way to remove this at the present moment. Still waiting confirmation on this though.

• garyrfield
    garyrfield Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2023

This is a huge pain. Can you please prioritise hiding DEMO products from updates, or allow them to be updated? Cannot be a hard fix. I have no idea what the problem is with allowing DEMO products to be updated, but displaying it as having an update available with a greyed out exclamation mark is ridiculous.

• Jeremy_NI

@garyrfield Not sure what you mean, the OP is about Battery Now. If you have other issues with DEMO messages, I'd suggest to find an appropriate post or make your own, or contact our support: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install