Ozone 10 - Why don't we get a serial number in Native Access/products & serials?

Vagus
Vagus Member Posts: 403 Pro
edited November 2022 in Native Access

Bought this as part of the K14 UCE - and my upgrade to advanced is expensive.

My upgrade from Ozone 9 advanced via the iZotope website is less expensive. However, as I don't have a serial number for Ozone 10 to register on the iZotope website, I can't get the even better offer (likely $99 to upgrade to 10 advanced) via their website.

Are there any plans to fix this?

I own A LOT of NI and iZotope products, but right now, it feels like I'm not a valued customer to either, as there's no product visibility across soundwide partners.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Alright, I got the requested info.

Upgrade from Ozone 10 Standard to Ozone 10 Advanced is 199$

Update from Ozone 9 Advanced to Ozone 10 Advanced is 149$

You can get a better price for an update from Ozone 9 Advanced to Ozone 10 Advanced from Izotope. Please note that updates (from advanced to advanced) will always be cheaper than upgrades (from standard to advanced).

This being said, I understand that it's not really straight forward at the moment. Our systems are not yet fully integrated, this will improve in the future.

Answers

• marlin
    marlin Member Posts: 9 Member

Good morning,

samt question here.

• Jeremy_NI

Hi guys, trying to find an answer to that. Will get back to you asap.

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 403 Pro

Thanks @Jeremy_NI

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Alright, I got the requested info.

Upgrade from Ozone 10 Standard to Ozone 10 Advanced is 199$

Update from Ozone 9 Advanced to Ozone 10 Advanced is 149$

You can get a better price for an update from Ozone 9 Advanced to Ozone 10 Advanced from Izotope. Please note that updates (from advanced to advanced) will always be cheaper than upgrades (from standard to advanced).

This being said, I understand that it's not really straight forward at the moment. Our systems are not yet fully integrated, this will improve in the future.

• Ed M
    Ed M Member Posts: 144 Advisor

Looking forward to that because I find myself in the same situation as the OP.

• diploandfriends
    diploandfriends Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Still waiting... same situation as OP... 1 year later