Denon DJ Prime 4 is not TRAKTOR READY ?

Hi, I am considering to buy Denon DJ Prime 4 controller, but want to continue to use Traktor DJ Pro on this hardware. I see DN-MC6000 on list with Third-Party TRAKTOR READY Controllers, but Prime 4 controller is not on it... So no way to keep using Traktor DJ Pro on Denon DJ Prime 4 ?

Thanks for confirmation...

Best Regards,

Marc. (Daddy4DJ)

Best Answers

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Answer ✓

Don’t buy yet prime 4 if you want to use Traktor.

• Daddy4dj
    Daddy4dj Member Posts: 2 Member
    Answer ✓

Thx Tellmeaboutit123 !

I am currently using S8, and I am looking for a 2nd controller... any suggestions ?

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Answer ✓

Well I did have a prime 4, prime go and I sold them as I love Traktor. I have a s4 mk3 and love it. I had a S8 but missed the jogs. Could have got some turn tables etc but that would have taken too much space. Unless you go dvs route and get a mixer and cdjs, you’re quite limited.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 996 Guru
    Answer ✓

The Prime series are intended as STANDALONE DJ systems for people who want to move away from using DJ software. Their use as controllers is secondary.

If you buy one, buy it because you no longer wish to use DJ software.

I have one myself by the way, and I love it.

Answers

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Answer ✓

Don’t buy yet prime 4 if you want to use Traktor.

• Daddy4dj
    Daddy4dj Member Posts: 2 Member
    Answer ✓

Thx Tellmeaboutit123 !

I am currently using S8, and I am looking for a 2nd controller... any suggestions ?

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Answer ✓

Well I did have a prime 4, prime go and I sold them as I love Traktor. I have a s4 mk3 and love it. I had a S8 but missed the jogs. Could have got some turn tables etc but that would have taken too much space. Unless you go dvs route and get a mixer and cdjs, you’re quite limited.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 996 Guru
    Answer ✓

The Prime series are intended as STANDALONE DJ systems for people who want to move away from using DJ software. Their use as controllers is secondary.

If you buy one, buy it because you no longer wish to use DJ software.

I have one myself by the way, and I love it.

• BenGray
    BenGray Member Posts: 7 Member

@ All

Please vote in this Post to make a native Integration happen:

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/5284/denon-prime-support#latest