Tune to 432Hz

Rhythm Smith
Rhythm Smith Member Posts: 3 Member

How/can you tune Machine to 432hz?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn Member Posts: 2,241 Expert

You can not! It is not an individual instrument.

You can do this only on an instrument, and only if the instrument support such function or allow you to use micro-tuning scales

• Rhythm Smith

Thanks for your reply.

Maschine Hard ware and Komplete Kontrol run as midi instruments in Maschine software....so can the A be tuned to 432 hz?

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert

Neither run as "instruments", they work as "controllers" that send signals TO the software which host Instruments

Tuning is done per-instrument plugin so if you have some overwhelming need to tune to 432 you need to do that within every instrument you choose, just as an orchestra would all have to retune each individual instrument.

Some might say it's just easier to accept 440 as the norm

• Rhythm Smith

Thanks mate, so Maschine software must be set to revive midi signals this frequency per 'note' must also be set so the controller when triggered plays the correct frequency wavelength....so there could be a way to tune the daw?

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,531 Expert

No idea mate, not something I concern myself with, too much hassle for me to be concerned about.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn Member Posts: 2,241 Expert
    Answer ✓

Nope! There is NO WAY to tune a DAW.

Again, only an instrument can be tuned and only if the instrument supports tuning.

• Paul Derrington
    Paul Derrington Member Posts: 8 Member

You can bounce your Stereo Mix and then just tune entire track down.

• tpen
    tpen Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2022

Some suggest a DAW can't do this but that is actually wrong. It depends on the DAW. For instance, FL Studios has a specific button right at the top, under the volume button, that allows for a complete global detuning of everything that happens within the DAW. I literally switched to FL Studios from Ableton 11 just because of that single feature. You can just type in 444HZ and it changes everything within the DAW.

FYI.

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 336 Guru

Open maschine in FL. Load bass synth in maschine and setup a sine wave. Sequence an "A4". Put a tuner inside maschine after the bass synth. Now put another tuner on the master output in FL.

Are they showing the same thing? My gut says that FL is just pitch shifting at some point in the signal; but it has to be after maschine. I think people are going back and forth about semantics here.

This is just midi. You're telling maschine to play an A4. Midi doesn't know "A4 = 440hz". It knows "A4 is note number 69" (hehe). The plugin decides what that means. Maybe it means play an oscillator at 440hz. Maybe it means play a kick drum.

If you just want the entire song pitched down by 32 cents; then you could put a pitch shifter on the master output. I'm not sure if it's technically the same thing as 432hz tuning; but close enough.

There's nothing FL can do to tell maschine to play A4 as 432hz (except maybe pitchbend) because midi doesn't have that concept.

• tpen
    tpen Member Posts: 2 Member

This is from the latest FL Studios manual.

• Arecki
    Arecki Member Posts: 13 Member

I recommend getting acquainted with the Pythagorean tuning in 432Hz.Kontakt is great for this.

List of instruments posible to microtune:https://en.xen.wiki/w/List_of_microtonal_software_plugins

🤓The vibration of the Earth, which is the frequency measured from the earth's crust to the ionosphere, fluctuates around 8 Hz. 8 Hz is at the lowest point of our calm, functioning brainwave state called alpha and is almost in the theta state (4-7 Hz), where we experience deep relaxation and healing during the sleep cycle or deep meditation. Multiples of this frequency lead us to C = 64, 128, and 256 Hz (middle C), where the notes become audible to the human ear, and then to our reference altitude of A = 432 Hz. Recently, Stanford astronomers discovered that the fundamental frequency of the Sun is 144 Hz. The second overtone, or third harmonic of this fundamental pitch, is 432 Hz. These are indeed auspicious discoveries and point to a system that is interconnected in many ways.

Tells you something 64,128,512,1024 Yes.Resolution,Computing power, RAM etc... This is the code. It's the same in music. Something's not right here. Everywhere in ancient knowledge are vector symbols,flowers of life,lotus flowers. What do Chinese Fu Dogs have under their paws? Lions JingYang?Its not any balls or any other stuff as they say. It is the most important symbol of our world. Code for everything. In this sculpture shown in the appendix in 3D. Also very interesting in relation to music is the Fibonacci sequence and the Golden Ratio.I think that Da Vinci MUST have had his fingers in sounds, but I can't find any information anywhere. Such a brain must have looked for similarities and various coincidences of events and phenomena in mathematics and in frequencies. Were frequencies known at all at that time? XD no and I have to check heh

Whoever changed the outfit knew what he was doing. But why? I'm guessing, since it is said everywhere that certain frequencies have a very relaxing effect on the nervous system and can heal. Of course, they won't cure the consumption of sugar in everything, but heart attacks will certainly prove it😋😁

In the context of sacred geometry, however, the most interesting element is the Metatron Cube. We will get it if we combine the resources of all the circles that are part of the Fruit of Life. If we look closely, we will notice all the Platonic solids except the dodecahedron (tetrahedron, cube, octahedron and icosahedron). These relationships may seem insignificant, but the obtained formulas refer to many fields of science and even perfectly reflect them. The phenomenon of the flower of life is that it is practically impossible for any random pattern to explain so much.

100% someone discovered something after robbing the entire world of artifacts during WWII. Later, he hid it. You will see that the last element of the new technology is hidden in the sounds and maybe a perpetual motion machine??

I think the Pyramids and other structures were built with the help of sounds. It is possible to resonate objects and move them. Even lifting them by directing low frequencies in streams.

Greetings to everyone who wakes up in the morning and can't wait to fire up their DAW and play a note and dive into the world of sound.

... and math.🤣

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,301 Expert
    edited March 27

This thread now only misses a good measure of UFO (wait… UAP) action and crop circle theories…

🤪🍿