playing Kontakt 4 sessions possible?

kibble_bagder_11
kibble_bagder_11 Member Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2022 in Kontakt

hi. i have some old sessions with kontakt 4 plugs. support says there is no way to authorize Kontakt 4 anymore and recs i get Kontatk 6. however, i doubt 6 will play any of this even though it's all stock lib. anyone know of a way to do this and then print the tracks? Thx.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @kibble_bagder_11

Kontakt 4 is not officially supported on Win 10, but in general it still works.

You can download the Kontakt 4 Player here.

Due to the discontinuation of Service Center and switching the libraries to a newer auth system, Kontakt 4 will not be able to recognise the libraries as activated.

But it should be enough to open the old projects and then create a new track with a current Kontakt version to which the track and Kontakt settings can be transferred manually

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey @kibble_bagder_11

Kontakt 4 is not officially supported on Win 10, but in general it still works.

You can download the Kontakt 4 Player here.

Due to the discontinuation of Service Center and switching the libraries to a newer auth system, Kontakt 4 will not be able to recognise the libraries as activated.

But it should be enough to open the old projects and then create a new track with a current Kontakt version to which the track and Kontakt settings can be transferred manually

• Ed Boogie
    Ed Boogie Member Posts: 1 Member

Hi - please can I get the OSX ISO/installer for K4 too? Thank you!

• Jeremy_NI

@Ed Boogie There is no installer colmpatible with recent MacOs systems.