Intern resampling/bounce...

strg+v
strg+v Member Posts: 61 Member
edited November 2022 in Maschine

Well Mschine 2 SW has a nice resample(bounce) function--- just put the wave-symbol from source to another pad...

BUT it resamples/bounce with eg. delay/room... and not just the eg. 2 bar-pattern, i have selected...

Any option thaht just the Pattern/lenght) will bounced...

And BTW: any option for LEVEL/automate an AUDIO-loop? Page 1 has 3 empty slots for maschines 8-knob paradigma... LEVEL could soul one of this... position-offset another one...

Or generally... is there any way to (automate) LEVEL in any pad dircetly from board_SW/HW...

Am i blind? Even in (nice) mixer mode... i see no way to automate level...???

And BTW 2: If i want to edit a sample in smaple-view... any way that the start/end snaps to a grid (useful for exporting "loops")???

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 336 Guru

That function is a shortcut to export. Change the settings in the export menu. Pick loop optimized if you don't want the tail. Alternatively, record it manually instead of using the drag/drop. Loop optimized might not do what you want. You always get what you want if you record what you want.

You can modulate level on the channel properties page for sounds or groups. I tend to just put an EQ on and use the gain function on page 2:

I don't think the sample edit page cares about grid. I'd use the audio module. Set start and end until it loops properly and then truncate.

• strg+v
    strg+v Member Posts: 61 Member

Thanks... darkwaves...

I qoute you

"That function is a shortcut to export. Change the settings in the export menu. Pick loop optimized if you don't want the tail. Alternatively, record it manually instead of using the drag/drop. Loop optimized might not do what you want. You always get what you want if you record what you want."

Nope, that does not work... Espacilly not for "bounce"/ fast "re-import" (drag+drop anything any empty slot... But i would prefer an option to "save as just this region/clip/loop"... instead all this other needs... why is this so complicated/over-windowed....

For Q2... I meant NOT LFO_level-Atuomation.... IN Fact, i dont knwo what i meant (after 7 beers) ... or so ...., But yeah, to chop/record/edit... Audio-Modules "Slices/Chopes" like it would be "sample-slices... I do not understand so far... so please forget it....;-))) ...