Queued installations never completed

Options
phillip2637
phillip2637 Member Posts: 15 Member
edited November 2022 in Native Access

While upgrading from Komplete 13 Ultimate to the 14 version today, I started using Native Access 3.0.1 for product downloads. I noticed that some installations didn't complete within a half hour or more after the download had finished. Successful installations finished in less than a minute after downloading.

The pattern seemed to be that, if I queued three or more installations, the first would complete, the second and third would both download, but the second would get stuck on installing. I can't be absolutely certain of that pattern, but it happened that way twice.

If I exited Native Access, then started it again and chose the same product to install, it would re-download and the installation would work fine. (Why it downloaded again with the .iso already sitting on disk, I have no idea.)

Switching back to version 1.14.1.156 let me schedule -- and complete -- multiple installs with no problem.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• phillip2637
    Answer ✓
    Options

I just tried a 4-product installation and they all completed without a problem, so I'm not sure what was going wrong earlier.

I do see 2 NativeAccess2 error log files in ~/Library/Application Support/... but they're both zero bytes long.

One difference on this end is that I'm now pointing my installation directory to a different volume. Any chance that the installer thinks it's out of storage space when it only has 100GB remaining?

Answers

• phillip2637
    Options

Should have mentioned: macOS Monterey 12.3, i7 Mac Mini.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Options

Hey @phillip2637 Thanks for reporting this, I'm trying to find out if it's a known issue and to get info on that matter.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Does that happen with certain products or for all ?

• phillip2637
    Options

As mentioned, I only experienced it twice before changing what I was doing, but those were for different products.

The first time was for Piano Colors. I thought maybe it was size related, so next time I queued up a few Maschine expansions and it happened again. (I don't remember exactly which ones.)

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Ok, thanks, have you tried again recently? Is it still the same?

• phillip2637
    Answer ✓
    Options

I just tried a 4-product installation and they all completed without a problem, so I'm not sure what was going wrong earlier.

I do see 2 NativeAccess2 error log files in ~/Library/Application Support/... but they're both zero bytes long.

One difference on this end is that I'm now pointing my installation directory to a different volume. Any chance that the installer thinks it's out of storage space when it only has 100GB remaining?

• Komfort Vice
    Komfort Vice Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Hi I read this post, I chose the ‘’clear queued‘’ button and everything went to ‘’installed ‘’. How can I verify that everything is really installed? Did I make the right choice?

Sorry for the question but I just started working with maschine plus

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Komfort Vice You mean on your computer, right? What programs or libraries did you install?

• Komfort Vice
    Komfort Vice Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I think I've fixed it now that I've changed my internet connection. I have a bad connection on my wifi. for now it seems that everything is ok. I'll write for updates! Thanks Jeremy

• Brueckelen
    Brueckelen Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Downloaded Kontakt 7 Player and its stuck in QUEUED status with 0.0.0 (file size)

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

This issue seems to be more and more common and is being investigated, in the meantime, here is a workaround: Issues: Products get stuck on installation when several products are in queue

• Eric Mahoney
    Eric Mahoney Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

I have a problem with installing 40s Own -Keys and Abbey Road 60s Drummer. The Queue is infinite. Downloading doesn't start at all. What to do?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Eric Mahoney You can get in touch with our support here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install