cannot open mxprj files anymore after update maschine mk3

onyxdc
onyxdc Member Posts: 6 Member

Hi all,

since i updated my maschine mk3 to 2.16.0 (R29) i cant open any of my mxprj files anymore.

Any suggestions???

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,296 mod

This is happening on Windows ? What Maschine version were you using before ? Are you running Maschine as admin? How to Run a Program as an Administrator

• onyxdc

I'm running Windows 10, did not update for over a year i guess.

Did run it as administrator but no difference. Problem occurs when double clicking on a mxprj file. Software opens normally and all is well except if i try to load a kit... the software just disappears and if the hardware is on it says 'busy... loading'

• onyxdc

Cant i just downgrade to previous update pfff.. just dont know what to do.

Already un/re-installed maschine sofware and also the driver, but no luck. Thnx Jeremy for yer reply

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,296 mod
    Answer ✓

Well, I can give you a link for the previous update but you'll need to update eventually and find the culprit. Are all your projects affected or only certain ones ? Do you know if you are using one instrument or third party effect in those?

Anyway, here are the links:

MASCHINE 2.15.2 for Mac

MASCHINE 2.15.2 for PC

If you want to look into the issue, get in touch with my colleagues here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_maschine

• onyxdc

Thnx again Jeremy, well it had effect on 90% of my projects ..even big projects that i'm working on right now which were initiated a few weeks ago... so frustrating and lost my confidence in using maschine..these things should not happen because you otherwise you cannot depend on maschine! so thats ventilated :)

I'm very greatfull for your links of putting the updates back...it did the trick for me!