Thoughts on Native Access 2 improvements

2»

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    edited April 2022

Just a disclaimer: For non-Komplete Now users, the team has not finished the full feature set for non-subscription users yet so the function is still limited and we can't offer support if there are issues until the full release.

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Thanks for clarifying that.

BTW I too am hoping Uninstall comes soon. But I can also appreciate that that's a more complicated problem than with most app suites.

• IQMusic
    IQMusic Member Posts: 91 Helper

Hi, can NA2 hide products from the list? Komplete has a lot of products and It would be ideal if we can create a list or hide products from the list.

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

You cannot hide products but there's separate sections within the app for instruments, effects, expansions...etc.

• janpeeters
    janpeeters Member Posts: 19 Member

Hi @Nico_NI I would want to file two feature/improvement requests for NA3:

• Hiding software from the list of products. This way people don't accidentally install software like 'Kontakt Factory Selection' while they already have the whole Kontakt 7 Library, it also makes it possible to just hit 'install all' on the 'Available' page. Now, doing this would also install all 'Selection' libraries which is often unwanted.
    • Uninstall feature for installed products. Now people have to dig deep into their system and manually delete files to uninstall products. This is cumbersome and brings additional risk of damaging other installed products.

Can you please add this request to the feature request backlog. Would be grateful if you could confirm.

Thanks, Jan

• Karm
    Karm Member Posts: 11 Member

Improvement:

• NAS Detection "Feature" ON/OFF Switch: Let me decide if I want to install something on a NAS
    • Show EVERY installed product: Don't hide unsupported Legacy Products ... Show them like in NA 1
    • Don't install NA 1 over 2 over 3: Let me install different Versions of NA at the same time, if the new Version does not include every features (see point 1 and 2 ... supported in NA 1 but not in NA 2)