Which Mac is the better for Komplete 14 ? Welche Mac ist für Komplete 14 der bessere ?

Options
Franarmich
Franarmich Member Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Can someone tell me wich Mac is the better for Komplete 14 ?

I use the Mach Studio Ultra with 128GB Ram and then for a small Projekt without an audio File it says that the system is too busy. it works with rosetta.

I mean it makes no sens with such a Computer.

now do you think it is better with a Mac Min Pro 64GB Ram because it works with intel ?

Können Sie mir der beste Mac empfehlen der mit Komplete 14 am bestens zusammen funktioniert ?

Ich teste gerade ein Mac Studio Ultra mit 128GB Ram und ich erhalte solche Rückmeldung:

"Systemüberlastung, die Audio Engine konnte nicht alle Daten in der vorgegebenen Zeit verarbeiten."

Das Projekt ist nicht gross, und hat keine Audio Datei, nur midi.

Etwas stimmt nicht. Ich habe Logic mit Rosetta geöffnet.

Nun ich frage mich ob der Mac Pro Mini mit 64GB Ram nicht besser wäre weil er mit Intel Prozessor läuft. Was denkt Ihr ? 

Ich habe der Prüfer 1024 gewählt.

blob:https://community.native-instruments.com/37c72a48-60e5-4c25-bf1d-579c3436abbb There was an error displaying this embed.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Frank.

Comments

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,132 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

What plug-ins are you using? Many of NI's plug-ins are already Silicon native and don't require Rosetta:

You may also want to consult this page:

• Franarmich
    Franarmich Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Thanks for your Answer.

It help to understand how it works for better setting.

I would like to know if a mini Mac Pro with intel is enough for my use. Because the Mac Studio ultra is quiet expensive and the difference between my old iMac 2013/2015 and the Ultra is not really enormous for my use: I make home music, not professional, with complete 14.

the pbl with the iMac 2013/2015, I couldn't have new update, it was a little bit slowly with logic and I had "only" 2TB, I wanted 4TB. that why I am looking for an alternative: really more speed, 4TB and with the possibility for new update.

are you agree that the ultra too much für my use is and there is certainly a better Mac für my use, or not ?

sincerly,

Frank.