Play series preset unfound

Options
Rilkecat
Rilkecat Member Posts: 45 Helper
edited November 2022 in Kontakt

Play Series are amazing and I use them a lot. When came out, the free version had Hybrid Keys' presets like Atmospheric or Harmonic Keys. I now own Hybrid Keys 2.0 full version but these presets are not present.

Please help! I need to work with them. Where can I get these?

I thought with the full version I would be able to fine tune the sound and fxs, but without the preset is imposible.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,700 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are 2 diferent nkis for this library, the presets you mention are part of the 1.0 version:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are 2 diferent nkis for this library, the presets you mention are part of the 1.0 version:

• Rilkecat
    Options

Yup! I even got 3. First when Play Series came out as a free group. Second a full Hybrid keys. Third when new version of hybrid keys was released, which no longer is a “black-box” style and it lets you to dive into the fxs and LFOs instead.

I need to open a preset from earlier version in the new one to fine tune the fxs, etc.

any idea on that?

• Rilkecat
    edited November 2022
    Options

Thanks @Jeremy_NI for your contribution, but I dont think this is answered yet. I can find them too in the old version but unfortunately in that you get no access to the internal parameters, only Macros with poetic names.

That is my aim with this post, maybe someone from NI or with more experience can help on this topic. Specially considering these presets and Macros had to be created with some sort of full version of Hybrid Keys.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

I need to open a preset from earlier version in the new one to fine tune the fxs, etc.

Unfortunately that's not possible, that's why you get a 1.0 and 2.0 instrument in the first place. The sequencer and fxs only appeared in v2.