Soundswitch Support

djpaulpe
djpaulpe Member Posts: 9 Advisor
edited March 2023 in Share Ideas for Traktor Pro

Be able to make a light show in sync with your music is the future, Serato, already does it. It would be so usefully to design the lights movements for every song on Soundswitch software and then play as always on Traktor while lights works as designed.

19 votes

Closed ยท Last Updated

This idea did not receive enough support from the community.

Comments

• Damien King
    Damien King Member Posts: 10 Member

Really really need this. dmx gear is so cheap now.

• Hugin
    Hugin Member Posts: 7 Member

yes please. I really want this fuctionality also. using it with ableton link now but being able to script tracks and have it work with traktor would be awsome

• Johnboy
    Johnboy Member Posts: 4 Member

where is Traktor with this is there any DMX software that will work seriously thinking now of ditching the and the mixer and go to Serato

• Damien King
    Damien King Member Posts: 10 Member

really need this. got loads of dmx lights

• Johnboy
    Johnboy Member Posts: 4 Member

where is Traktor with this is there any DMX software that will work with Traktor. seriously thinking now of ditching this and the mixer and go to Serato and yes i know that is desperation in itself

• Hugin

yes please. I really want this fuctionality also. using it with ableton link now but being able to script tracks and have it work with traktor would be awsome

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru

This will mean our gear works with a leading light support company. Pre programmed light shows and the ability to use additional Soundswitch hardware operating with Traktor will be great.

• Mark H
    Mark H Member Posts: 2 Member

Scripted lighting is 100% amazing ๐Ÿ™Œ. Curating a custom colour scheme for performances - next level ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Hugin

yes please. really want this feature as a couple of venues i play use it allready

This discussion has been closed.