Traktor and SoundSwitch Lightning Support- a winner team for all

2»

Answers

• Hugin
    Hugin Member Posts: 7 Member

I would like to see this too as one of The Clubs i play use it and it looks brilliant for coorperate events etc

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

One could also use Maschine Jam. Many buttons, eight touchstripes.... Pitty, it has been discontinued.

• Johnboy
    Johnboy Member Posts: 4 Member

Why can Native not see they are going to be dead and gone if they do not start either eventing their own DMX software to work with their decks or software or integrate a third party

I love traktor used for much to long now its becoming irrelevant for todays DJ market

I'm afraid after this new year Traktor going on ebay and although its going to mean a new mixer serato here i come

• Ray Lions
    Ray Lions Member Posts: 3 Member

The inability to use SoundSwitch with Traktor Pro will probably be the reason I leave the platform. Lighting is 50% of the game these days, and seamless integration is key. I don't understand how NI can miss the significance of this.

• felly006
    felly006 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Exactly, I have been using Traktor for many years, but as becoming a mobile DJ, my new MIDI console will be definitely Pioneer because of Soundswitch integration. Lighting is very important for me and be able to light-script songs is total game changer.

I would love to see the Soundswitch integration with Traktor PRO, in this case I will stay NI user :)

• Boogie Louis
    Boogie Louis Member Posts: 17 Member

Please integrate with Soundswitch, not only through Ableton Link and Auto Loops. Real integration like competing software to Traktor.

Thanks!

• JiroMusik
    JiroMusik Member Posts: 3 Member

I would love to see this too!

Working with Soundswitch now and every DJ software is supported, but not NI. please reconsider!

• SeanDean02
    SeanDean02 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Just bought into NI and now on day two just realising it does not work well with SoundSwitch, going to return the NI and look for another brand with SoundSwitch support. What a waste of my time.

• Aicanar
    Aicanar Member Posts: 16 Newcomer

NI = No Innovations

Sounds bad, is bad. I'm using Traktor for years, I can't count. All the other DJ software are innovative, usefull features. NI released "TRAKTOR PRO Plus" - Great work ;-)

And needs years to support M1 Macs. Great again.

SoundSwitch is great for mobile DJs, Traktor isn't it anymore.

It's time to sell my NI Hardware, S4 MK3, S5, Z1.

It's time to say Good-bye.

NI = No Innovations