new instance komplete kontrol, still plays previous instance

Parialated
Parialated Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
edited November 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

So i am using a komplete kontrol s61 MK2 and i really like the komplete kontrol vst in combination with the keyboard, being able to browse on the keyboard itself etc. but it seems after 5 different instances of komplete kontrol, the 5th one seem to stay stuck on the last sound, or at least layers it with my new instance.. so in this case i selected the gentleman piano but i still hear the pizzicato from track 4.... i tried changing midi channels but that didnt work... am i missing something here?? cant i just create new instances of komplete kontrol with their own instrument, or am i forced to attribute them all to seperate midi channels (i hope not) I use the komplete kontrol with the mpc and mpc software 2.11.6... or should i just use kontakt, and sacrifice the ease and integration with the keyboard?

Tagged:

Comments

• Parialated

i mean i can click the instance button and switch between but i still hear the pizzicato.... loving the whole integration though, but its a bummers if i couldnt just make as many instances as my laptop cpu allows... as with other vst's...and is kontakt lighter in cpu load??? hope ya'll have a great day

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert

May need a video showing this issue

• Parialated

okay, i will try to do that, but its very simple i can make 4 instance of komplete kontrol record stuff, and with the 5th instance i choose a piano but i still hear the pizzacato of instance 4.....

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert

Tried to manually set the keyboard to the 5th instance?

• Parialated

yes, i did, and i still hear the pizzicato, im not sure if it merges the sounds of if its just the pizzicato i hear,,, but i dont hear the piano as supposed to.

• Parialated

the fault was mine... appearantly one of the tracks were set to merge... once turned off i only heard the desired instrument...problem fixed