Should Komplete show on Native Access under applications once installed?

Options
McFaulTech
McFaulTech Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited November 2022 in Native Access

Noob Alert :-P

I purchased a S88mk2 and s61mk2 and registered the serials, then was shown serials for komplete 13 and 14. Entered those serials into Native Access 2 however neither show up in either my installed list or my available list. Are they supposed to?

Best Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,596 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it's installed it should show up under the installed tab:

It will also show up under the "Applications / All" tabs but obviously with the install button greyed out if it's already installed.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Also, to be sure. Komplete 13 or 14 are just bundles, so they won't show as one product but you will find all the products available for you in Native Access.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,596 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

If it's installed it should show up under the installed tab:

It will also show up under the "Applications / All" tabs but obviously with the install button greyed out if it's already installed.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Also, to be sure. Komplete 13 or 14 are just bundles, so they won't show as one product but you will find all the products available for you in Native Access.

• McFaulTech
    McFaulTech Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

its a little odd that when you click the release info tab for Komplete Kontrol...it says that it is version 2.8.0 but makes no mention of whether it is KK13 or 14. I already had the KK13 which came with my s61mk2, but just bought a s88mk2 and it came with a voucher for KK14. When I tried to use the serial it just sat there with the little wheel spinning and never did anything. Presumably because it is already installed?