Can Allen & Heat xone96 control Traktor Pro, or only Traktor Scratching?

Heinz Scheller
Heinz Scheller Member Posts: 1 Member
edited November 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

I used to work with Korg Zero8 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

please ask in english next time, this is part of the code of conduct. And you can use the mixer how you want, it also has some midi functionality. So you don´t need traktor scratch to use it. One way could be, to use this mixer just as mixer, and a second midi controller for controlling the decks. You even can map some stuff from the xone 96 to control whatever you need/want.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

please ask in english next time, this is part of the code of conduct. And you can use the mixer how you want, it also has some midi functionality. So you don´t need traktor scratch to use it. One way could be, to use this mixer just as mixer, and a second midi controller for controlling the decks. You even can map some stuff from the xone 96 to control whatever you need/want.

• frankzbruckmann
    frankzbruckmann Member Posts: 36 Member

how I can find information on mapping xone 96 with Traktor?

• Uwe303

On YT you will find tutorials about mapping in general, and the xone manual is also helpful, it contains a midi chart as far as I remember. On DJ Tech Tools website you maybe find a mapping ready to go.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

DJ SpinnZinn on Youtube will teach you everything form setup to using 96 in the mix.

You don't need a mapping for it. It is best used as an external mixer in Traktor. Then grab X1 or K2 for your Browser, Decks and Effcts in Traktor.